One Tree a Thousand Lives (1)

Narrator

Banyan Tree            : I’m just Banyan tree. But, do you know ? I have an important role for others living thing. With my photosynthesis, I can produce some oxygen, so they can breathe it freshly. With my big bark, they can produce a pencil, a sheet of paper, and the other things. With my leaves shady that can protect from sunburn. And between my twigs, the birds can build they home… however, what if the human can know, if they action gone far away?


Alvin                           : (talking on the phone)Hello”
Ms Anna                    : “Is this Mr. Alvin?”
Alvin                           : “Yeah?”
Ms Anna                    : “How?”

Alvin                           : “…Tomorrow morning I have to be in the airport, Miss. Why notThis day? I’ll wait in the main square beside the Banyan tree.”

Ms. Anna                   : “Okay I’ll be there now for 5 minutes”


(Wait for a long times and Alvin have sleep beside the Banyan tree and dreaming about his anxiety )

One hour later

Ms. Anna                   : “Oh I can meet you sir. So like this, the policy for opening that
area is very needed badly, so I hope you sir for signed this permit”
Alvin                           : (worried) “The truth, I still don’t understand what do you mean
Miss Anna for opening the forest area. There is still many of empty
lots in this city. But why do you choose that forest?”
Ms. Anna                   : (little mad) “is that my explanation on the phone can’t understand
by you sir? This forest area is very strategic and rich water
resources, so this is very good for constructed residential with nature and fresh air.”

(Hot situation)

Alvin                           : “Hah that’s just an empty talk! Are you stupid? If the forest cut
down, there is no again nature and fresh! And there is no rich water
resources, but that can caused a big flood, because the forest behind school is very affected to lives in the city”
Ms. Anna                   :”So like this sir… Of course we’re thinking the problems for the
future. Because we have done the construction plan for luxury
residential in this master plan, so this project have to be held. I’m
just doing my work from my boss, for approved permit is from you
sir. So I hope Sir Think this hardly”
Alvin                           :”hmmmmm”
Ms. Anna                   : “After all, why sir did not think about the population explosion five
years until now?”
Alvin                           :”what's up with the population explosion?”
Ms. Anna                   : “This man...What the. Of course they need a place to stay settled.
Well, a Strategic place for residential development is the forest ...”
Alvin                           :”Not like that sir. Certainly I understand the issue of population
explosion, but I only need the consideration permit for approve of
forest clearing that has been many years. An important part of life in this city.”
Ms. Anna                   : “Sir, in this residential construction, my company have to make a
rules that provide some area in everyhome to planting. So, how?”
Alvin                           : “What people say later if the forest is cut down ...?”

*tsudzuku*


By: Maghfirani

Note: Please correct my english if there's any mistakes.. thankyou :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1