YUKATA

August 31st 2016 | Find me~

Every country has something special to be introduced. According to my opinion, all that kind of special thing has their own meaning and historical. I began to understand now, may be this is the reason why people being in love with Japan. I am really pleasure have the chance to feel this amazing experience in my younge age. Some kind of Japanese traditional culture which the most I love is its beautiful traditional costume and tea ceremony.
August 31th 2016, is my first time have the amazing chance to feel a new experience wearing one of Japanese traditional and historical costume which called Yukata. As mostly people know, Yukata is one kind of beautiful Japanese costume which is popularly used during summer season or summer events just like firework festivals. First time I look at that cloth, I just confused how to use and feel complicated because it has a lot of part and layers but the kind Lady just help me to wear each kind of fabric in every layer and also help me to use the Obi, a belt as the outer layer. It’s different impression after I wear the cloth, I feel more graceful and so girly. It was a nice traditional cloth. One thing that also became uniqe of this part is using Yukata with its sandals made of wood called Geta. “I feel like a Japanese Lady now!”. That is also interesting moment when all students from various country have a chance to do the traditional Japanese dance together, make a circle formation by following the Japanese traditional instrument. Someone says that this dance means to appreciate harvest of wheat or field product. I feel very peaceful and really value this togetherness.
Beside that, I also have a chance to make some green tea. Japan also popular with its Japanese tea ceremony. This event is unique as every process from the tea equipment preparation until the tea is drunk has a distinctive technique. It is also one of interesting moment when the Lady teach me how to make the real green tea from Japan. The Lady show me to mix two spoon of green tea powder and the hot water, and then she show me how to stiring the mixture make a “I” hiragana character formation using a brush until it becomes foamy. Bitter at the first taste but it becoming sweet when I just adding some sweetness cake at the last grab to balance the taste. It is one kind of art and also uniqe tradition, as whole it’s teach us the patience, respect, appreciation, simplicity, humbleness, manners, beauty, kindness, and discipline as more. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1