International Students Party


If I'm not wrong the party was held on April 30th..
This event was wind up my April :) Called it, International Student Party, this event going to be annual project of Directory Students Afairs, Bogor Agric Univ. Unfortunately, this event coincided with Olive Closing Ceremony :( >> Olive is Olimpiade Veterniner. I'm really sorry with all of my batch friend, couldn't enjoying closing ceremony that night.. haha just for your information, I've got silver medal on 'estafet putri' category with some of my partner too there are asri, rahmi and ambi. yeyy :D 
Thankyou for trusting me being a Buddies of foreign friend from around the world for a night :) I meet my new friends from Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, Canada and many more. Actually I even don't know the based of this election. Why are they choose me-_- even my grammar and speaking skill was not good enough, I think. But thank once it's filled up my nationalism haha, because of this I could show my wealth nations one of them is poco-poco by Me and some of my friend lol.. . I've got soo many lesson and experience for sure here, such about comunication and make a fun conversation with ! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1