@America


Tuesday, Januari 13, 2015.

[Before you read this entire posting, make sure you have no idea with my english error. But if you wanna fix some word or give me some advise or tips writing in english, you can comment this posting below politely or use 5S principal hehe. My english was so so, not good enough. but I just wanna train my english skill from this writing.]
*Tadaaa*
With my super bro and sis ever, haha
Honestly it is not my first time being there, @america. I'm sure, some of you have know this. It is not real America, it is only some place in Jakarta. This place is built upon approval of Obama, related cooperation between Southeast Asia and America. I'm just happy enough because there I could exercise my english skill that was very bad. at least I could be brave to make a conversation or speakin english as whole. by the way, the moderator of this talk show is native and also all the audience should speakin in english.
Mba Lita is one of my pretty senior (GM 47) in Forces, she is smart and speak english fluently, she is a good women enterpreuner. she is being a bussiness women from her hobby to write many novels. she is an alumni/ a delegation of yseali exchange program from @america. then she was given the opportunity to attend this talkshow about enterpreuner, and she could invite her friends to attend this talk show. The talk show is open for 3 city in a time, Hanoi, Manila, and Jakarta. we can connect each other through the internet, such as "Skype" like that. then the audience from hanoi manila, could make an answer just like they really attend the show live in Jakarta. I got an awesome service, the 'white horse' bus from Bogor, and everything for free..
thank you Mba Lita, thank you Forces

that's all.

yaaha
this is how I coloured my holiday. When all my friends spend their holiday time for an internship to many place that sounds great, then I have my own planning too

- Upgrade my english skill
- finish my TOEFL books............? at least listening everyday haha
- finish my 2 projects for Februari as soon
- be a 'kitty sitter' of mayu achan taka yuko
- Read all my interesting books
- taqorrub ilallah :D

#selaluSemangaat #ituAku :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1