Help me please!!




SEE! my drawing and my lovely blue star was stolen! hate it anymore!!!!!! you know ? the star was  perfect and has a symmetric shape i think, and I made it witha full of love... really! next, "Around the World With Us" is have a deep meaning for me! u,u huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( really hate it! and listen. the second star and drawing will be different with the first time I made!
Come on!! for everyone who was found it, pleaseeeeeeee return it back to me! :(
(absurd thinking) I just hope that, it was stolen cz there's person who really admire me and the person is him! whuakakakakaakk *JK. 
Ok, i'm serious! really hope your help... (I hope this post will not over (?)) THANKS EVERYONE :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1