Momen di Chiang Mai




Had being nervous in a good way was challenging yet addictive, and there's always take-home-lesson in every memory.  It led me to frequently wondered, "what's next" all the time.  Hence it was a thing that genuinely encourages me to be better next time. And by this, I would like to thank all the people behind, helping me proofreading, poster designing, support funding, even tour guiding, and so on. Also thank you for giving me a chance to gaining network World Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (WAVLD). Heap of thanks to my beloved faculty, FKH n IPB University 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1