Improptu Tour Guiding

Today is a good day to spent. I just had an opportunity to accompany a foreign student from US. Cornell Univ. Yess, one of my future list dream place. All these things happen of course because of my crazy-genius friend, jst called him Dedy hahah. But I owe him for this. He just allowed me to get a step more having this pleasure experience. I do enjoy this invitation, since I really need a partner to talk with and practicing my speaking skills then "mestakung" comes like givin me a chance to directly spending a time with native.
This might be nothing for some people. But for me this is so meant. Even sometimes I get dissappointed of my own self that I'm not understand well my origin city, then I was just discover it after so long time living here. So Embarrassing. But lately I learn  a lot.
I used to careless back then, like for everything. I'm not really put my attention to the things that I don't want to think. I'm not quite sure with what I've thinking of. But it was annoying, because I just care of my ownself, my focus was limited and too closed. Then lately everything jst break up since I enter college lyf. I started to value every small things even unimportant feelings of mine or other in case it turns into somethings matter. That's what I get in these last few years. I believe that people grow, people develop, people change, and human brain was super-powerful.
Fortunately, in this early-time of the year Dedy ask me to get involved. Then I jst realize that being tour guide wasn't that easy :') yap, it should be another experience to be noticed. The foreign student was Mrs Lindsay. We did a deep talk about the research project that was jst running in the Lab, then it begins to everything :") hahahh let say postgrad school, cornell univ living life, preparing LoA, recommendation letter, Vet life outside, even endangered animal issues, and many more.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Studi di Thailand part 2 : Pembuatan SKCK

Mengapa stainless steel dan aluminium tidak mudah berkarat?

Studi di Thailand : Persiapan Keberangkatan Part 1